How can you manage your after school care without this?
Benefits the Office, Staff & Parents
Know who's in after school care and who's authorized for pickup.
- Click to bill Smart Tuition
- Maintain pickup list, updated by the
parent via our RFamily app
No more binders for check in/out of after school care. No more manually tallying up fees.
- Visible check of adult-student ratio
- Student Locator link
- Conflict checking with Activity Signup
You define who's authorized to pickup your student.
- Use our RFamily app to confirm & update
- No checks, auto-billed via Smart Tuition.
Not another tool for your staff to learn, Who'sHere is an app in the tool they're already using - Schoology or Powerschool.
This app makes your After School Care staff more efficient so you can deploy them to other projects.
- Click to generate a Smart Tuition billing file; the fee for families with multiple Smart Tuition accounts are automatically split.
- The office defines the exception list of who not to bill (staff families, scholarships, etc.).
- This app needs to know each student's grade level, so make sure the sched_yearofgraduation field is defined in Powerschool.
- Admin and staff can log into this app to see who’s currently signed into After School Care.
After School Care Director
- Parent names/phone numbers and up to 9 authorized adults are fed live from Powerschool to this app. This list of authorized pick-up people '
is presented to staff at student sign out. Records who and when a student was picked up.
- The director can add pickup notes (Joe’s going home today with the Meehan family) that display for staff when the student is picked up.
- The director can select the FreeCare activity to provide the same level of security at pickup, but marks the activity not to be billed.
- Who'sHere talks to the SchoolOfficeApp Signup! app so knows which student is enrolled in which activity (Chess today!) which prevents
accidental after school care sign in.
- Staff can alter the check in or the check out time out on the fly, as needed.
By the Way, our After School Activity Signup app knows which student is participating in an activity today, giving an alert so they don't accidentally sign into after school care.